جزئیات گوشی سامسونگ گلکسی اس 6 :
For the first time in a couple of generations, Samsung is relying solely on its own Exynos platform. This seemed like of nick-of-time decision amid rumors of cooling issues and thermal throttling plaguing the Snapdragon 810 chipset but the fact is the Exynos 7420 (7 Octa) is simply better. The only reason Qualcomm were in the story at all was the uncertainty whether Samsung would be ready for mass production with its own chipset.
Built on a 14nm process, Samsung’s chipset allows similar or higher clockspeeds (hence performance) with less power consumption, which by the way means it’s easier to cool as well. In the end, the Galaxy S6 is powered by a beastly octa-core processor with four Cortex-A57 cores ticking at 2.1GHz and four Cortex-A53 “efficiency” cores at 1.5GHz. An octa-core Mali-T760 GPU and 3GB of RAM complete the tally.
Samsung worked on the camera department too, equipping the Galaxy S6 with a 16MP rear camera with optical image stabilization and a wide f/1.9 aperture. The 5MP selfie cam also got a f/1.9 aperture for superior low-light capabilities.
The connectivity package is better than ever with dual-standard wireless charging support out of the box, Samsung Pay, a better and faster fingerprint scanner and LTE Cat.6 connectivity. Let’s get into the details, shall we?
- Thin (6.8mm) profile, premium dual-glass design reinforced by a metal frame
- 5.1″ Super AMOLED of QHD (1440 x 2560) resolution, class-leading ~577ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Exynos 7420 64-bit chipset, octa core processor with four 2.1GHz Cortex-A57′s and four 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 cores, Mali-T760 MP8 GPU, 3GB of RAM
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with TouchWiz and Samsung Pay
- 16MP camera, f/1.9 aperture, 4K video recording, LED flash, optical image stabilization
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture, 1080p video, HDR
- 32/64/128 GB of built-in storage
- Active noise cancellation via dedicated mic
- Fingerprint scanner
- LTE Cat.6, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, IR port, Bluetooth 4.1, ANT+
- Heart-rate sensor, barometer, SpO2
- Wireless charging (Qi/PMA)
- 2,550mAh battery
- No water or dust protection
- Rather pricey at launch, including really steep memory upgrade premiums
- No user-replaceable battery
- No microSD slot
- No FM radio
- No stereo speakers
Last season, the water and dust protection was a direct response to Sony’s Xperia Z line. The Galaxy S6 gives it up, defying a natural Samsung instinct to match and beat every feature a potential rival may have. A Galaxy S6 Active will likely quell some of the disappointment.